Hozelock Aquaforce 1000 - 1580 Waterfall & Watercourse Pond Pump
Solids handling, allowing you to switch-on and basically forget. For low 50mm-75mm wide watercourses, streams and creeks.
3 year warranty
Innovation and design of pond equipment in UK since 1981
The Hozelock Aquaforce 1000-1580 is perfect as a low maintenance pump for the small waterfall or low flowing creek.
- The uniquely designed suit case style 2-layered strainer cage allows easy carrying and tool-free disassembly when required
- The strainer allows for either 2mm or 6mm particle size to pass through. The 2mm gives protection to very small fish & wildlife
- Ultra reliable ceramic bearings, thrust washer & shaft for years of continuous use
- AUTOMATIC CUT-OUT - To help ensure your pump’s long life and to prevent damage, it is fitted with automatic thermal overload protection.
- Max Flow: 1000L/hr
- Max Head: 1.5m Flow at 1m: 360L/hr
- Will give a creek watercourse flow of approximately 60mm wide (600L/hr) pumped to a 500mm height above the pond water surface
- Cable Length: 10m
- Power Consumption & Voltage: 25W 240V
- Attachments: Stepped hose tail (3/4"BSP male, 25, 32 & 40mm)
- Suggested tubing diameter: 25mm
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 275x235x125mm
- Weight: 2.8kg
3 year warranty (including impeller from Rock Around the Block)
Write Your Own Review