Geotextile Black Underlay Propex AS 501 (170gsm) 4m width - enter your length
A high quality lightweight (170g/m2) polypropylene underlay fabric. Good abrasion resistance.
Sold here priced per lineal metre, cut-off-the-roll to your required continuous length, down to 0.1m increments. Also sold as discounted roll quantities.
See our full range of Propex Geotextile Underlays in full 200m and 115m rolls or cut-to-length quantities
Propex AS-501 Nonwoven Geotextile Underlay Fabric
Sold here priced per lineal metre, cut-off-the-roll to your required continuous length. You can purchase down to 0.1m increments on our company website.
Also sold as discounted 200m Rolls x 4m wide and 200m Rolls x 2m wide or view our full range of underlay which includes full rolls of 170g/m2 & 272g/m2 Nonwoven Geotextile Underlay.
Features & information:
- We suggest that for pond liner applications that this Propex AS501 grade is used as an underlay to give a clean worksite & some protection, but mostly to prevent the contamination by dust & sand of seaming & detailing processes. It is not meant for protection against hard sharp aggregate. In that case use Propex grade AS 801.
- Grab tensile strength: 780N
- Mass: 170g/m2
- Product Conformance to Strength Specification: Class B
- Good abrasion resistance.
- Will continue to cushion & protect Firestone EPDM geomembrane pond liner for years.
In most pond applications underlay is not necessary. Simply avoid the exposure of sharp hard objects & cover stony aggregate with sand or old carpet.
Specifications: Propex Geotextile Underlay is made from virgin polypropylene staple fibres, non woven, needled punched
- This product complies with Australian & New Zealand Highway Specifications. RMS(NSW) - R63, DTMR(QLD) - MRTS27, NZTA - F/7
- Manufactured in accordance with international quality standard DS/EN ISO 9001
If you need assistance ring for expert advice on 1 three hundred 733 double 1 3