Firestone Termination Bar (3.05m long) - W56RAC3061
Firestone Termination Bar is intended for attaching and sealing approved Firestone EPDM membrane terminations or ends following correct Firestone Guidelines.
Please watch the Instructional Video below.
Firestone Termination Bar is corrosion resistant aluminium and is intended for fastening, attaching and sealing approved Firestone EPDM membrane terminations onto hard flat sound surfaces as indicated in the current Firestone Specialty Products specifications and details within the Firestone Installation Guidelines.
- Material: 003-H14, 3105-H14 or 6063-T5 or T6 Aluminium
- Length: 3.05m Width: 27.4mm
- Thickness: 2.7mm
- Hole Spacing: 99.8mm
- Maximum permissible fastener spacing: Every third hole
View the following Firestone detail video below
Adhering PondGard Panel to a Substrate, finishing with a Termination Bar or Strip
Note the use of the following Firestone products for correct detailing of this process:
- Firestone Bonding Adhesive BA-2004 (could be substituted with Selleys Kwik Grip liquid grade only or Bostik Anchor-Weld 101R roller/brush grade contact adhesives) or for smaller applications of up to approx 6m², Firestone 7877 Spray Adhesive.
- Firestone Water Block Seal S-20
- Firestone Lap Sealant HS