- Shipping & Delivery
- Safe & Secure Shopping
- Returns & Replacements
- Ordering and Convenience
- Payment Methods
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Shipping & Delivery
- Rock Around The Block will dispatch your order using Australia Post's eParcel Courier System for all parcels under 22kg and less than 1.00m in length. eParcel is the online freight system for Australia Post. Parcels can delivered to your home or work place anywhere in Australia or to your Post Office Box.
- The delivery status of a parcel sent via eParcel can be checked at
- . If no-one is available to sign as "Proof of Delivery", a notification card will be left informing you that the parcel is available for collection at your local post office.
- For purchases which exceed 1.05m in length ( e.g., Fiskars Tree Pruners) your package will be sent via Couriers Please. The delivery status of a package sent via Couriers Please can be checked at www.couriersplease.com.au
- For purchases of EPDM Liner and associated products, delivery will be via Border Express or Couriers Please. The deliver status of EPDM Liner orders and associated products can be checked at www.borderexpress.com.au or www.couriersplease.com.au
Orders under 500g. $6.95 anywhere in Australia
Orders over 500g. $9.95 anywhere in Australia. Includes multiple items. (excludes EPDM Liner & items over 1.00m in length.)
EPDM Liner. $29.95 anywhere in Australia. (Retail quantities only.)
All orders will receive a shipping confirmation email on dispatch, detailing consignment numbers for the appropriate courier.
PLEASE NOTE: No pick-ups are available. All goods are shipped direct from the warehouse.
Safe & Secure Shopping
Rock Around The Block uses industry standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology to secure your details online. This technology is very secure and is used by millions of websites and provides excellent protection when shopping online. A SSL Certificate ensures that all sensitive transactions are kept securely encrypted and safe from prying eyes, and rigorous authentication guarantees that SSL certificates are issued only to entities whose existence and domains can be verified. SSL is the strongest level of encryption supported by standard web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari. Customer credit card details are processed by eWay payment gateway, and are not stored on our servers at any time.
Returns & Replacements
Rock Around The Block has a 7 day returns policy. Products that have been custom-built or made-to-order are not refundable. Goods must be returned in their original unopened packaging. Goods that have been opened cannot be returned unless faulty. Before returning goods, please contact Rock Around The Block by email or telephone. Return freight is the customer's responsibility. For economy and security we recommend Registered Post. Please be aware a restocking fee may apply for non-faulty goods.
Ordering & Convenience
Why waste time and money driving to a shopping centre when you can buy so easily online, in comfort and at a time that suits you? We love talking to our customers on the phone and our staff are ready to help you if you need assistance when ordering. So call us when we're open, or leave us a voice mail and we'll call you back!
Rock Around The Block currently accepts payments via EFT & Direct Deposit, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard and American Express .
When you pay by Direct Deposit, your order will be shipped when payment has been cleared.
Please use your Surname and the Order Number as the transaction ID.
Our Direct Deposit details are:
Account Name: Rock Around The Block
BSB: 082 309
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
If it's worth doing, then it's worth doing well.
At RockAroundTheBlock.com.au we consider modern technology working in harmony with good old-fashioned service to be the answer to guaranteeing 100% customer satisfaction. We've invested in the best technology available and combined that with providing good advice, excellent service and supplying quality products to ensure your satisfaction.